Radiesse New Jersey - Wrinkle Treatment
Nothing turns back the hands of time on your face like getting rid of deep lines, wrinkles or folds. More and more people are looking for new and innovative solutions to help them ban the tell-tale lines – especially when the treatment is less invasive than surgery, requires no downtime and can get you back into your regular schedule without missing a beat. Radiesse (Formerly known as Radiance) is that treatment.
Radiesse is also a safe and effective way to plump up thin lips. Radiesse can give lips a full, sensuous look that feels and appears soft and natural.
While there are multiple types of fillers on the market — such as collagen, fat transfer and Restylane, none last as long as Radiesse.
Radiesse is a synthetic form of a natural mineral found in our bones — calcium hydroxylapatite. Used for over 25 years in the medical profession as a type of prosthetic implants in dental, facial and orthopedic surgeries, Radiesse is a safe and effective treatment that rarely causes allergic or rejecting reactions.
The calcium hydroxylapatite is suspended in an aqueous gel — this keeps it soft and allows it to be transferred to the face as a liquid-like substance. Because it doesn’t get absorbed by the surrounding tissues, Radiesse has the potential to last a person for a lifetime. Some people do need touch up treatments, but when compared to the every-three-months regimen required for Collagen injections, the amount of maintenance for Radiesse hardly even counts.
About Radiesse Treatments
Radiesse Treatments take about fifteen minutes which means that you can squeeze them in during a lunch hour or before or after work. Radiesse is administered by several injections along the treatment area. A topical anesthesia numbs the treatment area first so that the procedure is not painful or scary.
The results are immediate — you’ll be able to see your new features right after your appointment. No downtime, no post-treatment regimen, no limitations on your time or activities.
Risks and Complications
All elective procedures carry some level of risk or complications, but Radiesse is a very safe, proven, FDA-approved treatment. Unlike Collagen, Radiesse does not require pre-testing weeks in advance to your appointment. The treated area may be a little swollen and tender the first couple of days after the procedure, but this will diminish throughout the first week after your treatment.
Benefits of Radiesse Treatments
If it sounds like we are talking about Radiesse as if it were a miracle drug — well there are more than a few people that would agree with that statement.
- Long lasting. Radiesse can last for years and years. While some people may need minor touch ups, the upkeep of radiesse is miniscule compared to collagen-like fillers.
- Hypoallergenic. Radiesse is not derived from animals so the risk of allergies is greatly diminished. Radiesse is a synthetic form of calcium hydroxylapatite which is a naturally occurring mineral found in bone.
- Smooths deep folds and wrinkles. Radiesse offers foundation and filling to hard-to-treat wrinkles. Deep folds between eyebrows or that run from the nose to the corner of the mouth are perfect spots for Radiesse.
- Fills out thin lips. Radiesse is soft and pliable and works great in filling out thin lips.
- Quick and easy treatments. Treatment time typically lasts about 15 minutes – easy to fit into your schedule and lifestyle.
Radiesse is a new, exciting treatment for hard-to-treat, stubborn wrinkles and creases. Radiesse can fill out thin lips and always feels soft and natural to the touch — and looks very natural as well. Radiesse is safe and has been used in the medical community for over 25 years in other capacities — now it is time to bring its benefits to cosmetic and plastic surgery to let it tackle our toughest signs of aging — and winning every time.